Sunday, February 20, 2011

TIC - FLAVOUR THANKS GOD, JEDI TURNS LASGIDI BOY, SNOOP DOGG GETS ENDOWED AND KASH 11 RETURNS AS KUKUTE

Happy valentine in arrears, I know this is coming a little late but I have to confess that I am more in love with myself than my blog; I hope everyone had a nice & special time with their loved ones (I did). With all said and done; now I can finally get back to running my mouf.

Where do I start?

MUSIC NEWS
Timaya is out to get that Alaba money again; “Another man chop” is the new Single off his yet untitled album.

Comedian Jedi is also out with “Lasgidi boy”.

With election fever at an all time high, Obiwon drops “Great again” off his forthcoming TR2011 album.

Flavour also put out a new single titled “Thank God” featuring Sho boi.

Meanwhile, kefee dropped “Eguono (remix)” and it features upcoming rapper Skales.

Kash 11’s album “The return of kukute” is now in stores.

So also is Naeto C’s highly anticipated sophomore album “Super C season”.

Djinee returns with 2 new singles namely “Thank you” featuring Lindsey & “My pillar”.

Songstress Omolara has got a hot single in the form of “lover” on the charts now.

Kelly hansome puts beef aside to celebrate love in his new single “Love”.

Veteran R&B crooner, Paul Play is back with 2 new singles, “Say yes” ft Mo cheddah & “Beautiful Love”.

Zdon teams up with faze on his new single “Aiye n soro”, expect an album before the year runs out.

VIDEO TALK
Naija videos have been coming thick and fast in recent weeks and top of that pile is D’banj’s highly anticipated “Mr endowed (remix)” featuring Snoop Dogg, which is a great video from my own point of view.
Naeto C’s “10/10” video dropped just in time for the release of his sophomore album.

The official video for Iceprince’s “Oleku” ft Brymo is now out.

Although coming a little late, P Square’s “possibility” featuring Tuface and Timi Dakolo’s “Let it shine” are good videos that you should also watch.

Other videos that are worth taking a look at include
Ere ife – Lami ft Eldee
Alabukun – Lynxx ft Banky W
My woman is gone – Flavour
Kolo for you – Retta
Follow my dreams – Moyeen
No be money – Mo cheddah
Lets make a video – Jahborne ft Muno

IN THE NEWS
Oshogbo gate continues as a group of naija hip hop artists are planning to boycott PMAN and form their own organization.  Let’s keep our fingers crossed and watch this saga unfold.

Sarah Ofili denied sleeping with D’banj and deads all the rumors.

I also heard that Storm records are planning to drop Sasha if her album flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment