Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ESSENCE WORKING ON NEW ALBUM


Kennis music recording artist, Essence is preparing for her next album, Quintessential-a reloaded album comprising of some track from her last album.


Desirous to give her fans the best, she’s decided to remix some songs from her last album and adding fresh ones to make up the new album.
“I’m presently in the studio working on my reloaded album. It’s called Quincessential. I’ll be removing and adding some songs from my last album so that the work can come out excellently for my fans.”
Notable among the songs in her yet-to-be-released album is Facebook Love remix featuring Naeto C, You Know featuring Goldie, Slide and others. But she declined mentioning other songs, saying it’ll be a surprise package for her fans.
The album will contain fifteen tracks and will be released into the market next month. All songs are produced by Kennis Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment