Thursday, April 2, 2009

NO 10 - NAETO C

10.
NAETO C
NAME:Naetochukwu Chikwe
ALBUM(s):YOU KNOW MY P

CAMEOS:Carry dey go-Dare art alade

HITS:U know my p,ashewo,one 4 me,kini big deal,gidi,superman

PUNCHLINE:
"Rough around the egdes,
no smoke without fire like benson & hegdes,
i got my green light to go so iam ghosting,
God forbid,iam the one you leave roasting. - Gidi

"Kilode my darling,
been gone for so long you starving,
i suggest you hold on cos we starting,
ain't no need to give me steez,no stalling,dulling." - Kini big deal

COMMENTS:Kini big deal is the only reason why naeto c is on this list,the song is a great song.flow tight,swagger right,delivery aight.naeto c is headed straight for the no 1 spot,the boy has got so much potential & for a debut album "you know my p" was okay though there is still room for improvement.When you look at naeto c you know that a silver spoon in the mouth can"t stop his flow

No comments:

Post a Comment